BCLC Refund Policy
Refunds are granted within the guidelines and time frames listed below.
1. Prior to the first scheduled practice, a refund for the full amount paid, less a $25 administrative/processing fee.
The Full Refund Cut off Date (minus a $25 administrative fee) is 2nd practice of season.
2. A 50% refund of registration fees, minus $25 processing fees and/or incurred costs, will be provided if the request is received after second practice but before the 5th.
3. No refunds will be issued after 5th practice of season.
4. Refund amounts are based on the cost of registration, advance purchasing requirements for equipment and uniforms, and the overall organizational costs of re-aligning teams if needed.
6. Refunds are NOT provided because families cannot, or will not, accommodate their schedules to The Crescents practice or game times. In addition, injuries are a part of all sports at any level and are not generally considered as a reason for a refund, except within the dates and for the amounts shown in the guidelines above.
7. BCLC reserves the right to change this policy at any time and to deny or approve a refund for any reason. We strive for consistency and fairness and will evaluate every request objectively. However, there may be circumstances, that we did not foresee when forming this refund policy that may require us to deny or approve a particular refund request or to change the refund policy.
Have a question?